Monday, April 07, 2008

Meet market

Hello friends. It's been a little while, mostly because there hasn't been much to write about. Thankfully the weather is getting warmer, which means I am getting slightly more motivated to be active. So I've tried match, I've tried bars, now it's on to the next phase. Philly meet ups. I was perusing the interwebs last night and came across this lovely site. And I have devised a plan. Every month, until I get sick of it, I am going to go to a different one. I think I am going to save the Furry meetup and anything sports related until the very end. Nothing against the furries but I'm just not willing to test the beastiality waters at this time. So goodbye comfort zone, hello playing scrabble with 40-50 somethings. Maybe they will have hot sons for me to play with. I'll let you know how my first one goes. It's scheduled for the end of the month.

1 comment:

KittySaidWhat?! said...

i just may accept that challenge as well. days this nice beg for decent arm candy, and there t'aint none to be found at bars in philly.