Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Haunted Happenings


Looking for something scary to do before Halloween? Well my game night crew (yes, I realize how awesome this makes me sound) and I went to the Sleepy Hallow Haunted Hayride in Newtown this weekend. The Hayride alone is $15, but you can also get a bundle package which includes the hayride, clown vortex, haunted house and corn maze. Oh and yes you read that correctly, a clown vortex. When we got there at about 9 on Sat, the line was insanely long. I didn't think we'd even be able to make it on the ride, but we were told if we wanted to pay $10 more we could buy "RIP" tickets which bring you directly to the front of the line. Well worth the extra money. The hayride, while cheesy at times actually had a lot of legitimately scary moments. I may have jumped onto the calm little girl sitting in front of me and I think I have prevented one of my friends from having children. After the hayride's over, there are plenty of bonfires around and a band. So we broke out our smore paraphernalia and natty's (it's byob) and went to town.

Aside from the couple with their tongues down each others throats on the ride (sometimes a fake chainsaw just gets you in the mood). And the fact that when the band played Cotton Eye Joe, everyone else there knew some sort of line dance, I would highly recommend as a good night out with the friends.

Grab your wieners and your natty's and get to hayridin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I begin to get real income.
It's all about how to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]