Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Erin


Hi, I'm Erin, the only Girl About Philly whose name does not begin with M! As the shopping and dining/nightlife editor, I'll bring the best ways to fill your bellies and empty your wallets in Philadelphia. I love British period films, French lounge music, oversized handbags and hot dogs - the kind on a bun and the kind that bark.

I'm a Philly native, raised in the 'burbs but a city girl at heart. We're here to help other women like us live a comfortable life in the city...and have a little fun along the way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I am an old woman... so navigating this blog thing is tough for me. But I found you! The site is such a great idea! It makes me recall that there was a time when I actually had a life beyond batman underwear and fruit snacks.

- Carmel