Saturday, November 25, 2006

Tis the Season for The Papery


Now that Thanksgiving is over, let the holiday chaos begin! One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is the Christmas card exchange. There is nothing my family loves more than reading and making fun of other people's Christmas letters. Apparently, my extended family has a lot of geniuses/saints/world travellers. My immediate family has um...well, you get the point.


One of my backup dreams, should the professional tabloid reader dream not work out, is to open a stationery store. I love paper! And there is no greater place for paper of all kinds than The Papery in Old City. I could spend forever staring at all of the card options for every occasion in life.


Holiday card choices are vast- you can go classy, chic, humorous or godly. The staff is friendly and the store is big enough that you don't have to worry about knocking displays over with all of your shopping bags, over sized purse, 9 lbs. dog, etc. And, fear not, they also carry wrapping paper!


So visit the Papery and stock up on cute cards so you can brag to your nearest and dearest about how fabulous a girl about Philly you are!


No comments: