Sunday, October 22, 2006

Doth Thou Cups Runneth Over?

The other day I became intrigued by the heavily publicized free bra fitting at Coeur. Since I've never been super crazy about how my girls present themselves, I figured maybe I could use a little help. I had been in Coeur once before in search of some nice pantyhose, only to walk right out at the sight of a $40 price tag on said hose. I knew that if I ventured back and not only spoke to someone but let them feel me up, that the only free thing I would be getting is a ride to the poor house.


But the inevitable hefty purchase was worth the discovery that I was one of the many women that inaccurately size themselves up. From the shouts, smiles, and sheer surprise that the other ladies expressed while I was waiting my turn, I can say with great certainty that many girls about Philly are missing out on the right fit for their womanly assets. Who knew that your over the shoulder boulder holder could be too big and too small at the same time? Ah, one of the many mysteries of being a femme fatale.

If you are fortunate enough to already be enlightened as to which size is your perfect fit, Coeur is still worth a visit for their great selection of skivvies from top brands like Cosabella, Le Mystere, and Chantelle. I can't vouch for the $40 pantyhose since I will never spring for them, but I did get a free gift ($18 value) with my purchase. Oh, and they also have a closed-door closet labeled "Toys." You can use your imagination on that one, but rest assured its not for kids!

Coeur, 132 S. 17th St. 215.972.0373

No comments: